Location Map & Directions
New Orleans Style Fishing Charters is located just 30 minutes south of New Orleans. A visit to New Orleans just isn’t complete until you have fished and enjoyed the scenery of South Louisiana’s marsh land and the bayous of Lafitte.
Driving Directions To Joe’s Landing From I-10
- After crossing the Greater New Orleans Bridge continue on the Westbank Expressway exit at the Barataria Blvd. exit.
- Once you exit you will go 2 red lights and take a left at the second one which will be Bararatria Blvd.
- Continue down Barataria until you come to the second McDonald’s on your left and a Walgreens on the right.
- This is Hwy 3134 the Lafitte-Larose Hwy take a left at the light.
- Continue down Hwy 3134 crossing the Inter-coastal Waterway Bridge follow the road around and down beside the bridge to its base.
- At the Stop sign take a left this will be Hwy 45.
- Drive through the town of Jean Lafitte until reaching a caution light at Fisherman Blvd take a right.
- Cross the bridge and at the stop sign take a left onto Privateer Blvd.
- Drive to Anthony Lane and take a left on Anthony Lane.
- Proceed to the end of the street where you will park behind Joe’s Landing in the parking area.
Joe’s Landing is located at 4811 Privateer Blvd Suite 100, Barataria, LA 70036.